Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time to start blogging again

When I saw this post by Kathryn at Librarians Matter, it inspired me to start blogging again. The challenge is to blog every day of June. Lots of work, but also a good way to revive this blog.

For my first post, I'll point you to my institution's digital repository. We've been working very very very (did I mention very?) hard at uploading content to it since last year. We now have over 2000 objects from our visual archives and Special Collections division and over 1000 theses, dating back to 2008. At the moment, the layout is a bit messy, but the platform hasn't been officially launched yet and I'm in the process of sorting it out with the helpful chaps at Ex Libris.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment